USC Tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thechosenone

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the cost of going to USC's Dental School it is 77 g's for the first 3 years and 47 g's after that. That is ridiculous!!!

Members don't see this ad.

yah basically ur gonna be in debt 350k when ur out - im loving it!....thats why sc is not my first choice

plus for all that money ur spitting out you dont even have lectures or professors....where is all the money going to?

thechosenone said:
I was looking at the cost of going to USC's Dental School it is 77 g's for the first 3 years and 47 g's after that. That is ridiculous!!!

thechosenone said:

They do have the most expensive tuition out of the dental schools aren't shy about it. Cost is certainly one thing to consider when choosing a program.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is so true. Dont tell adcom about this. Right here at UCLA, to put it nicely, we are getting such a bargain! We get as many lectures as they can squeeze to us with 1 low price. We can get "optional" saturday class for free. ANd we can get MS and PhD programs for free! If we look at tuition/hrs of lecture(material covered), for sure, UCLA wins. On the other hand, people across town are kinda using that extra 150K to buy their freedom. If you are still a predental student, I could tell you that the people across town dont know anything about stress. So, does it worth that extra 150K to learn 3 times a wk vs. studying days and nights?

Sprgrover said:
They do have the most expensive tuition out of the dental schools aren't shy about it. Cost is certainly one thing to consider when choosing a program.

ecdoesit said:
...On the other hand, people across town are kinda using that extra 150K to buy their freedom. If you are still a predental student, I could tell you that the people across town dont know anything about stress. So, does it worth that extra 150K to learn 3 times a wk vs. studying days and nights?

This is so true: USC students have a lot of time and very little stress, if any. While there my student tour guide confessed that more than one student moonlights as a bartender and pulls down top grades and two students are hygienists and work part time. I seriously considered them on these reasons.