Latin America USCE/IMG rotations....help !!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

EMILLYMDimg

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I know there are many threads about this subject but a read a lot and couldn't find an answer, I hope someone can help me.

I am IMG graduated in 2013, I did an observership in USA during medical school.

For the last year I have been attending a OB/GYN specialty clinic , hand- on supervised clinical experience . How can I phrase that in my CV, how i can phrase it the best way as USCE ? As far as I know because it is not in a hospital base i can't put it as clerkship, is that right?

Please help me..
 
Hello, I know there are many threads about this subject but a read a lot and couldn't find an answer, I hope someone can help me.

I am IMG graduated in 2013, I did an observership in USA during medical school.

For the last year I have been attending a OB/GYN specialty clinic , hand- on supervised clinical experience . How can I phrase that in my CV, how i can phrase it the best way as USCE ? As far as I know because it is not in a hospital base i can't put it as clerkship, is that right?

Please help me..

My understanding is that a clerkship is any inpatient (hospital) or outpatient (clinic) rotation that you do as a student. I think your experience would NOT count because you've graduated. Not sure how this should be listed.