Usciences (USP) DPT/OT students looking for roommate!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Keanstudent

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, I'm a first professional year DPT student who will be attending university of the sciences come may. I am looking for a roommate, preferably someone going into OT or PT. I currently have a house with two other girls attending USP ( ones a DPT major and the other is OT), and we need someone to fill the fourth bedroom. The lease begins in may, and the house is located within a mile of USP on a nice street. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I also have pictures of the house available upon request.