USD vs. UND Class of 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akhiking

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I applied this application cycle and was accepted into three schools. (Midwestern-IL, University of north dakota, and university of south dakota) I declined Midwestern's offer and am trying to decide between UND and USD. I don't know much about either program except that they are pretty well rated, and because of COVID I can't really fly down to either place to tour. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about either program or felt strongly towards or against one. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone! I applied this application cycle and was accepted into three schools. (Midwestern-IL, University of north dakota, and university of south dakota) I declined Midwestern's offer and am trying to decide between UND and USD. I don't know much about either program except that they are pretty well rated, and because of COVID I can't really fly down to either place to tour. I was wondering if anybody knew anything about either program or felt strongly towards or against one. Thank you!
What did your stats look like? Did you have strong ties to the states?