Use this coupon code for a free QBook if you're going to register for a Kaplan class

Started by SailCrazy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SailCrazy

I gotta have more cowbell
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Use the code "MCATMAY" when you register (by June 1, I believe) for a free MCAT Qbank book. It retailes for $139. I don't know if the book is any good, but if you're going to take the class anyway, you might as well get the book for free!

... and then when you're done with the MCAT (assuming you're taking the August MCAT) and you're done with the book... remember who gave you the tip and show me some love - I'll pay shipping! 😛 (I won't be taking the MCAT until next April and don't have the $$$ to sign up for a course now.)