Can I add some things? Would love to try to stimulate some more helpful resource sharing!
(disclaimer - current fellow here, so these may not all be interesting at all levels)
The Incubator podcast
- now also in Spanish, French, and Portuguese! Covers a variety of topics such as journal clubs, interviews with neonatology giants, etc. These same hosts also do a Neonatology board review podcast
based on the Brodsky & Martin review books, but this requires a subscription for some content.
(EBNeo) - aggregate resource for recent neonatology publications. Also on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
ONTPD Online with Experts
- virtual lecture series born during the pandemic to support core curriculum for fellowship programs. Now with three years' worth of lectures covering a wide variety of topics
Nathan Sundgren youtube channel
- Dr. Sundgren is a big name in neonatal resuscitation. Has a great "beyond advanced" series on his youtube channel talking specific situations in more detail.
NICU Grad podcast
- this podcast seems to have gone dormant when the fellow running it graduated, but the 20 episodes she made previously cover a good variety of bread and butter NICU topics in a relatively short and easily consumable format.
Tala Talks NICU youtube channel
- Dr. Tala makes pretty regular videos on a variety of NICU topics; most are <30 minutes long so very easy to consume. She also posts questions related to her video content on her channel's community page.
- Twitter bot that aggregates recent publications related to neonatology. Doesn't offer commentary like EBNeo does
Neo Cardio Lab
- cardiovascular research lab based out of McGill University. Offers a lot of resources about tnECHO and POCUS.