Username

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
jetproppilot said:
Still playing?

Funny how the media portrays New Orleans as desolate and dying city.

After dinner at NOLA's, tried to go to an art display at The Howling Wolf the other night...drove around for 30 minutes and couldnt find anywhere to park, so....we went home. :scared:

Cuppla nights earlier, went to Sweet Fire & Ice with a cuppla buddies, crashing the OB xmas party, then a few of us went to The Red Eye (the one on Vets) at 2am....uhhh...the place was PACKED...all the single chicks were saying "OOOHHH!! Theres Juan Kincaid!!!" (local sportscaster)...

came home at...uhhh....5am...

wifey very unhappy.. +pissed+

When I left The Red Eye at 0445, it was still full of people.

New Orleans is far from dying. Critically injured? Yes. But far from a 1-8-7.

And this is coming from a dude that would live somewhere else in a heartbeat if DA BOSS (wifey) would endorse it.

WARNING TO THE DUDES ON THIS FORUM:

No matter how hot the chick is, if she's from New Orleans, dont commit unless youre ready to live here....cuz gettin' a New Orleans chick outta 'da city is next to impossible. :oops:

I think the parts of the city that are up and running are so packed it is ridiculous. I'm not playing anymore my old bass player moved to canada and lets face it medical school is a little time consuming. My husband's band has been playing around town - down at the howling wolf and one eyed jacks. I think they are playing somewhere on New Year's Eve, but I can't remember where.

I am not born and raised in NOLA, but my husband was and so I am now also married to the big easy. He lasts about 4 months away from the city before he starts coming unglued. Sincer your alma mater, Jet, has not even downloaded my application - my marital bliss is pinned on Alton Ochsner.

Members don't see this ad.

Beyonder maybe you can create a new religion or something like Ron L. Hubbard did with Scientology: get the Hollywood and new age hippy squirrels to hook up with it and make a fortune- ta hell with anesthesia. Regards, ---Zip

ENIGMA LYRICS

"Mea Culpa"

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

Je ne dors plus
(The time hascome)
Je te desire
(The time has come)
Prends moi
Je suis a toi
Mea culpa

Je veux aller au bout de me fantasmes
Je sais que c'est interdit
Je suis folle. Je m'abandonne
Mea culpa

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

Je suis la et ailleurs
Je n'ai plus rien
Je deviens folle
Je m'abandonne
Mea culpa

e ne dors plus
Je te desire
Prends moi
Je suis a toi

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison

Je suis la et ailleurs
Je veux tout
Quand tu veux
Comme tu veux
Mea culpa

Kyrie eleison

"Mea Culpa"
(translated in english)

Lord have mercy
Christ have mercy

I can't sleep anymore
(The time hascome)
I desire you
(The time hascome)
Take me
I'm yours
I'm guilty

I want to go to the end of my fantasies
I know it is forbidden
I am crazy. I am letting myself go
I'm guilty

Lord have mercy
Christ have mercy

I am here and somewhere else
I have nothing more
I am becoming crazy
I am letting myself go
I'm guilty

I can't sleep anymore
I desire you
Take me
I'm yours

Lord have mercy
Christ have mercy

I am here and somewhere else
I want everything,
When you want,
As you like
I'm guilty

Lord have mercy

Members don't see this ad :)
jetproppilot said:
No matter how hot the chick is, if she's from New Orleans, dont commit unless youre ready to live here....cuz gettin' a New Orleans chick outta 'da city is next to impossible. :oops:

Well, you'd probably miss it and want to move back if you ever left anyway. I do.

jetproppilot said:
Still playing?

Funny how the media portrays New Orleans as desolate and dying city.

After dinner at NOLA's, tried to go to an art display at The Howling Wolf the other night...drove around for 30 minutes and couldnt find anywhere to park, so....we went home. :scared:

Cuppla nights earlier, went to Sweet Fire & Ice with a cuppla buddies, crashing the OB xmas party, then a few of us went to The Red Eye (the one on Vets) at 2am....uhhh...the place was PACKED...all the single chicks were saying "OOOHHH!! Theres Juan Kincaid!!!" (local sportscaster)...

came home at...uhhh....5am...

wifey very unhappy.. +pissed+

When I left The Red Eye at 0445, it was still full of people.

New Orleans is far from dying. Critically injured? Yes. But far from a 1-8-7.

And this is coming from a dude that would live somewhere else in a heartbeat if DA BOSS (wifey) would endorse it.

WARNING TO THE DUDES ON THIS FORUM:

That's great to hear Jet (not that NO is alive but that you can still PARTY till 5am).

About the NO chics not wanting to leave. I married a Lafayette chic and got her to leave but it was harder than anything I have ever done. She still flies back home every 2 months or so. And her family is always here visiting. As a matter of fact, she just flew home today for 9 days.

And about my Username. Nobody would get it unless you were in High School with me. :)
PS: It has nothing to do with emesis, at least it didn't then.

Noyac said:
That's great to hear Jet (not that NO is alive but that you can still PARTY till 5am).

About the NO chics not wanting to leave. I married a Lafayette chic and got her to leave but it was harder than anything I have ever done. She still flies back home every 2 months or so. And her family is always here visiting. As a matter of fact, she just flew home today for 9 days.

And about my Username. Nobody would get it unless you were in High School with me. :)
PS: It has nothing to do with emesis, at least it didn't then.

come on...give it up...I want to know.