1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

USF Secondary?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by SeminoleFan3, Aug 3, 2006.

1. SeminoleFan3

SeminoleFan3 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I just got the USF secondary, and it doesn't appear that there are any essay questions. However, I thought someone, a few weeks ago, posted one. So, are there any or is it just filling out residency forms and stuff?

Also, I'm having trouble printing the "fee form," so could someone please post it in a different format? Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SeminoleFan3

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Also, when it says "passport quality" photo, did you actually go get passport photos, or just one's you had already taken?

4. americanangel

americanangel Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

When you go to USF's secondary, you have to click the link that says Secondary (its in green). The top links on the webpage are just the instructions and the form for the payment. The link you are looking for is on the left hand side of the screen. Once you click it, there will be a couple questions for you to answer. There are a few minor questions that deal with why you withdrew from a certain class if you and about any other interruptions in your education. The next page has questions about new activities or jobs that you have been involved in since submitted AMCAS. The last page has an autobiography requirement.

As for the photo, I took a picture with my digital camera and made it passport sized on the computer!

Good luck :luck:

5. MasterMD

MasterMD it's a smile on the rocks
    2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    yeah.. ive had USF's for a long time now but i just can't convince myself to write a page autobiography ... aurgh!

6. SeminoleFan3

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I can't get the "fee page" to open. Can someone please link it in another format?

7. rajad10

rajad10 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    PM me if you're looking for the document that you have to mail with your check.

8. EAS2784

EAS2784 New Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical

Yes, there is an essay...they want to know about your interests...I find it difficult to write about stuff like that....I just can't make myself sit down and do it! Good luck with yours though! :confused:

9. SeminoleFan3

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I got the form to open in a different application. Thanks, though.