Quantcast

USF Status page deleted me!!!???

Clinical Shadowing Summer '22 Programs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

karmega5

MS2
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Hope this application cycle is being kind.

I applied to USF fairly late in the cycle, and got the USF status page showing two application sections, one for my unprocessed application, and one a few weeks later after, I presume, it was processed. Now, I logon through the secondary page, and nothing shows up for me-just a link to start a new 2007 secondary application. Is this a nice way of saying hell no to my app? Is this normal? Freaking out!!!:scared:

NervousNed

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey just call them up and speak with a person and see what happened they are pretty nice

JohnMadden

Political Refugee
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
REL is really nice. Shouldn't be a problem...

pipedream812

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Hope this application cycle is being kind.

I applied to USF fairly late in the cycle, and got the USF status page showing two application sections, one for my unprocessed application, and one a few weeks later after, I presume, it was processed. Now, I logon through the secondary page, and nothing shows up for me-just a link to start a new 2007 secondary application. Is this a nice way of saying hell no to my app? Is this normal? Freaking out!!!:scared:

I had the same thing. I called and they said it meant nothing, but who knows

karmega5

MS2
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good to know it isn't just me. Will call tomorrow just to double check.