Using Old (2002) ek101 vs the new ek101

Started by bored
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bored

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I have been practicing using the old ek101 book which has 9 passages per. I was wondering if anyone who has both the books can comment on if the passages are different or if I can rely on my score?
 
I have both books, they're exactly the same passages and the same questions. The passages are organized differently throughout the book in both versions to meet the quota for the number of questions for each test and such...

You should get a pretty accurate gauge score off of seeing how many you get wrong out of 40 qs/7 passages or by taking the percentage you get wrong and multiplying by 40 to compare to the newer conversion chart
 
I have both books, they're exactly the same passages and the same questions. The passages are organized differently throughout the book in both versions to meet the quota for the number of questions for each test and such...

You should get a pretty accurate gauge score off of seeing how many you get wrong out of 40 qs/7 passages or by taking the percentage you get wrong and multiplying by 40 to compare to the newer conversion chart

thanks a lot for clarifying that