For Sale USMLE 1 Materials

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DanLatham27

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Doctors in Training 2017 Step 1 Study Guide, Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016, First Aid for the Basic Sciences - Organ Systems, First Aid for the Basic Sciences - General Principles, Mosby's Anatony & Physiology Study and Review Cards, Lippincott Illustrated Reviews Flash Cards (still in original wrapping!). All in excellent condition.
 
Are the Lippincott's Flashcards and DIT book still available? How much are you selling them for? Which flashcards does the Lippincott's include?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes they're still for sale. $20 + postage for DIT. Flashcards are still sealed so I'm not sure what's in there but I think it's a selection from all three sets. Since I don't know I'll throw them in for free!
If you're interested, tell me how quickly you need them and your zip and I'll find cost. x
Dan