USMLE/COMLEX I--check this out!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. :)

If I could, I'd give you a chocolate chip cookie fresh from the oven as a token of my appreciation.

i noticed a mistake in the micro section (sofar) so i'd be careful using that website.

realruby2000 said:
i noticed a mistake in the micro section (sofar) so i'd be careful using that website.

Well.....are you going to share your finding with the rest of us? :laugh:

realruby2000 said:

Yeah. I've noticed a couple hundred mistakes so far. Have fun finding them. :thumbup:

DireWolf said:
Yeah. I've noticed a couple hundred mistakes so far. Have fun finding them. :thumbup:

Why not make yourself useful and write out a comprehensive list of mistakes that you found? Maybe you could forward that list to me and the others on this thread...?

Those who give are rewarded in due time. :D

Mystique said:
Why not make yourself useful and write out a comprehensive list of mistakes that you found? Maybe you could forward that list to me and the others on this thread...?

Those who give are rewarded in due time. :D

1. I was being sarcastic as hell.

2. I doubt you'd be interested in the reward I am seeking. :laugh:

edit
3. why don't you make yourself useful and....nah...forget it. :D

Glad you guys like it....the real hero here is my classmate JP who found the site and emails all of us @school.

It's kind of like flashcards. And when you just absolutely don't feel like studying, it's easy to do so you feel like you're doing something .

Mystique, you don't know what I'd give for a choc chip cookie right now. Feeling a bit hungover from the post-final exam blowout last night :hardy:

Ciao

Yes, Thank-you very much! This is very kind of you and very helpful. At this point, anything that drills the info into my head helps! :)