Step I USMLE Course (Mohammed Taher) vs Boards and Beyond- IMG f

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

match2020

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. So I'm restarting my prep.
Im an IMG
My original plan was to use Boards and Beyond because I'm lacking a lot of basic foundation.
I have seen that some students on the Uworld forum have used Dr. Mohammed Taher and gotten great results but I don't see anyone on this forum mentioning him. I did a demo class. As usual, my mind wandered. I have a very short attention span. I stopped going to class when I was in med school because they weren't beneficial (Graduated 2016). HOWEVER, Dr. Taher seems to integrate knowledge a lot. Which is what is needed for Step 1. His course is very focused and takes up all day to pre-read, review and attend his 3.5 hr session.

I cannot pause and rewind with him as there are no recordings available. But his results speak for themselves. What do I do?????