Step I USMLE RX Second time through

Started by nrimbbs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nrimbbs

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey you guys...so I finished the usmle rx question bank and wanted to do a quick run through just the marked, 'hard' questions. However, every time I make a new test and select 'marked'....it says the same number of questions are available every time and I keep getting repeat questions. Shouldn't the questions become "unmarked" as I use them?

I tried to search for an answer to this online...but all I could find was Pholston and a few other people emailing usmle rx to reset the bank...which isn't technically possible.

I don't want a reset...I just want to do the marked questions.