Step I USMLE step 1 During residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

USMLEA2015

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am an IMG doing IM residency in my home country.
Im planning to do the steps during my residency, starting with step 1.
Aim: 240+

my plan for step 1:
1- BRS physiology + KLN videos 2010 + RX qbank for 1 month.
2- Pathology: pathoma vidios +RX qbank for 1 month.
3- pharmacology: FA+ FA express vidos +RX qbank for 1 month.
then I am going to FA + UW for 6 months + 100 cases for conard fisher for ethics.

additional books to use:
USMLE step 1 secrets, FA cases for step 1, USMLE step 1 made rediculsly simple.
additional Vidoes to use:
Board and beyonds, FA rx vidoes, DIT.
^
which of the above videos and books you recommend me to use?
any advice if I should do the uworld from the very beginning?
any advice I'll be grateful.

Thank you so much