Step I USMLE Step 1 for IMGs, make it interesting (and 230+)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ama_inc

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, guys, my name is Alexander. I have passed Step 1 with score of 241. Biochemistry and Physiology were at the maximum level.

During my medical school I used to explain difficult aspects of basic sciences to my peers, and always got great responses. I have experience in preparing to USMLE Step 1. I prepared students and their scores increased on 20 points in average. Biochem increased from "below the average" to "high performance".

The most important thing -- I really enjoyed studying Step 1, and I will help you to enjoy it too.
I am an international medical graduate, so I know how difficult Step 1 can be for non-US students and I will help you overcome all the obstacles. Currently I am working as extern in busy outpatient clinic, so I can always bring clinical correlation for basic science questions.

I will provide all necessary videos, all pdf books, and textbooks «White, Gross Anatomy» and «BRS Physiology».

I promise, it will be fun.

- 100% flexible
- Willing to travel to your location
- Lowest price.
- First 1-hour lesson is free.
- Fluent in English and Russian.

You can reach me - http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/lss/5790620198.html
http://newyork.universitytutor.com/tutors/862001
 
Hello, guys, my name is Alexander. I have passed Step 1 with score of 241. Biochemistry and Physiology were at the maximum level.

During my medical school I used to explain difficult aspects of basic sciences to my peers, and always got great responses. I have experience in preparing to USMLE Step 1. I prepared students and their scores increased on 20 points in average. Biochem increased from "below the average" to "high performance".

The most important thing -- I really enjoyed studying Step 1, and I will help you to enjoy it too.
I am an international medical graduate, so I know how difficult Step 1 can be for non-US students and I will help you overcome all the obstacles. Currently I am working as extern in busy outpatient clinic, so I can always bring clinical correlation for basic science questions.

I will provide all necessary videos, all pdf books, and textbooks «White, Gross Anatomy» and «BRS Physiology».

I promise, it will be fun.

- 100% flexible
- Willing to travel to your location
- Lowest price.
- First 1-hour lesson is free.
- Fluent in English and Russian.

You can reach me - http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/lss/5790620198.html
http://newyork.universitytutor.com/tutors/862001

Hi,

I am interested with your tutoring service.
I need to improve my score for my test in Nov.

Can you contact me at [email protected]

Thanks !