Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
KAPLAN'S USMLE STEP 1 HOME STUDY PROGRAM
(5th Edition, revised on 2006)
4 books : Vol I, II, III, IV
(5th Edition, revised on 2006)
4 books : Vol I, II, III, IV
I have the latest 5th edition of Kaplan Home Study Program, new and untoched books
These are Latest Edition of Kaplan Home Study program 5h edition 2006
These 4 Books are NEWLY REVISED IN 2006, NEWEST EDITION
These Are 4 Volume Set books.
These Books are new and untoched!
I sell the Books along with the Kaplan Qbook. The book is also new and untoched.
Te description of the books are below:
A four-volume set containing high-yield content organized by organ system or discipline:
Volume I: General Principles Book 1The first of two volumes discussing General Principles; subjects are Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Genetics, Microbiology, and Immunology.
Volume II: General Principles Book 2The second of the General Principles books; concentrates on Embryology, Histology, Pathology, Pharmacology, Behavioral Science, U.S. Health Care, Biostatistics, and Epidemiology
Volume III: Organ Systems Book 1A thorough review of high-yield Step 1 material; examines all disciplines within the Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Renal/Urinary, Hematologic/Lymphoreticular, and Nervous Systems.
Volume IV: Organ Systems Book 2A continuation of the previous volume, but focuses on the Musculoskeletal, Connective Tissue, Integument, Gastrointestinal, Endocrine, and Reproductive Systems.
contact me for more information if you're interested,
[email protected]