Step I USMLE Step 1 prep materials?

Started by Jloyay
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Jloyay

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering which guides are the best for USMLE prep? I only purchased the First Aid guide so far and are there any others that I should consider?
 
Hi I was wondering which guides are the best for USMLE prep? I only purchased the First Aid guide so far and are there any others that I should consider?

Scroll through the experiences & scores threads from the past few years & you'll see the most popular resources.
 
I hear USMLE simple is pretty good...

OP--I realized you most likely don't know why I say that, so please let me clarify. Do not purchase USMLE simple.