usmle step 1 Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Verma

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am a medical student who wrote the step 1 in December and I am currently providing my services to anyone who requires help and is struggling with passing the USMLE step 1. I scored 230 on Usmle step 1 and I am currently doing my rotations in Chicago. I am very flexible with hours so please do not hesitate to inbox me with any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello Dr. Verma, I am Dr. Mann. I am also very flexible. Unfortunately, I don't have many moneys so I am being unable to service in currency. However, by the grace of God, we are having good crop of onions this year, and as you are knowing, they are fetching very good price in Mandi.

Sent from my phone. No, I wont tell you which one.

Reactions: 6 users
You know 230 is barely above average right? And the SDN average is probably more like 240. And, we have plenty of folks around here that are 250+. SO, we probably ought to be tutoring you.

And we are not that flexible. We are busy doing work and benching like crazy.......thanks so much though. Really appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 users
You know 230 is barely above average right? And the SDN average is probably more like 240. And, we have plenty of folks around here that are 250+. SO, we probably ought to be tutoring you.

And we are not that flexible. We are busy doing work and benching like crazy.......thanks so much though. Really appreciate it!
i thought that was hilarious. "i got a 230 i can tutor you". zuahahahahaha. Get out of town really?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello Dr. Verma, I am Dr. Mann. I am also very flexible. Unfortunately, I don't have many moneys so I am being unable to service in currency. However, by the grace of God, we are having good crop of onions this year, and as you are knowing, they are fetching very good price in Mandi.

Sent from my phone. No, I wont tell you which one.
Retailers are actually making >50% profits on those darn onions. So you can definitely afford him.

Reactions: 1 users

I know plenty of 250+ that can't think on their feet.
230 is not an underachievement.
Be kind.
What does that number have to do with one's ability to teach?
And she offered her services to those who are having trouble passing.
And how did you come to the conclusion that SDN average is 240? Divination?

I know plenty of 250+ that can't think on their feet.
230 is not an underachievement.
Be kind.
What does that number have to do with one's ability to teach?
And she offered her services to those who are having trouble passing.
And how did you come to the conclusion that SDN average is 240? Divination?
why_so_serious_cat-12947.jpg

Hi everyone, I need some advice.

I have recently received my USMLE Step 1 score and I performed very poorly compared to what I was hoping to get. I scored 218, with the test average being 228. This is very unusual for me. I am studying at a medical school in Ireland and hoping to get a residency in General Surgery in the US. I am normally at the top of my med school class, many medals and some research but did very poorly on this exam.

I am just wondering what my chances would be to get a residency. Any advice to improve my application and anything else that could help.

All advice is welcome. I would really appreciate it. Thanks a bunch!

The USMLE Step I Made Ridulously Simple
And their Step II book,
Are amazing study aids. Honestly, I love the entire series. My Pathophysiology Made Ridiculously Simple is worn out, bc it has been a great refrence.