This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NYUgrad1

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am a 4th year medical student at NYU. I took Step 1 last February and scored a 271. A big part of studying for this exam involved knowing how to manage my time efficiently, which resources to use and how to prioritize all the information we have to memorize. I love doing all those things, and could teach you online (Skype/Google Hangout) or in person if you are interested.

My rate is $75/hr (first hour is free for you to try); I am flexible in terms of scheduling. I have an extensive experience tutoring anyone from high school to medical school, taught MCAT in the past and have already helped some students study for Step 1. I love doing it, and really believe that you meet your goals for step 1 while still enjoying the process.

Please contact me at my personal email, [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks and good luck!