This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Dear members,

I am a private USMLE tutor offering my online services. I have achieved very high stats on my USMLEs. I personally scored 264 on Step 1 (99th percentile). I love teaching and have guided many students in both basic and clinical sciences over the last couple years.

I believe that every student is different, therefore my main focus is coming up with individualised study plans and figuring out what works best for you. I have always found the tutoring fees just absurd; my prices are unbeatable. For those interested, you can PM me so we can start discussing your goals and study plan. Any questions are welcomed. Have a wonderful day.

Best,
DL

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
looking for a tutor for the next two months- can you email me at 'majorabfraction' at Gmail? I am unable to PM you

Members don't see this ad :)
Just tell us the prices instead of click baiting.
Well it's not "clickbait" since you already clicked on it before knowing what's in the post. But those seriously interested can PM/email me regarding price. The fees vary depending on 1-on-1 vs group lessons, which USMLE, the number of lessons per week,...etc. That's why I didn't include it in the post.

Well it's not "clickbait" since you already clicked on it before knowing what's in the post. But those seriously interested can PM/email me regarding price. The fees vary depending on 1-on-1 vs group lessons, which USMLE, the number of lessons per week,...etc. That's why I didn't include it in the post.

Can you give an example for step 1 tutoring?

It is clickbait. Its the equivalent of "put the item in basket to see price".

Last edited:
You sound like a commercial/ad lol. Did you seriously just write that and think it looked normal lmao. Love the bolding.

You sound like a commercial/ad lol. Did you seriously just write that and think it looked normal lmao. Love the bolding.
Pretty sure “commercial/ad” is exactly what OP was going for...