USMLE Step 2 CK Prep!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pal7718

pal7718
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I aced Step 1 (253/99) and wanted to have an efficient way to prepare for Step 2 CK. I took 4 weeks and studied the following: 1) Crush Step 2 (2007, 3rd ed.)--fantastic easy-to read book (full sentences, but very quick!) that will get you a great score by itself if you know it through and through; 2) Boards and Wards (2007 ed.)--a more comprehensive source that is in outline form and in my opinion superbly complements Crush; 3) USMLE Step 2 QBook, 3rd ed. (The questions hit key topics in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Surgery, and Pediatrics--they were less picky and more realistic than many of the USMLEWorld questions; it was good to do these for contrast and was a self-esteem booster after USMLEWorld, especially at the beginning); and 4) USMLEWorld through and through (essential as almost all would agree). I took telegraphic notes on stuff I didn't know in Crush, Boards and Wards, and Kaplan Qs and reviewed them periodically. As a result, I felt quite comfortable during Step 2!
I am selling Crush Step 2 and the Kaplan QBook. Both are in fantastic condition, WITHOUT MARKINGS (except I marked a couple of letter choices in Kaplan that were incorrect--did you a favor). The QBook is for $27 WITH SHIPPING (which beats out the current best price for New/Like new items on Amazon); and Crush is $33 WITH SHIPPING (again competitive with comparable items on Amazon).
I can email you pictures if you like. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Good luck!
Alex

Members don't see this ad.