USMLE Step 2 CK Prep!

Started by pal7718
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pal7718

pal7718
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I aced Step 1 (253/99) and wanted to have an efficient way to prepare for Step 2 CK. I took 4 weeks and studied the following: 1) Crush Step 2 (2007, 3rd ed.)--fantastic easy-to read book (full sentences, but very quick!) that will get you a great score by itself if you know it through and through; 2) Boards and Wards (2007 ed.)--a more comprehensive source that is in outline form and in my opinion superbly complements Crush; 3) USMLE Step 2 QBook, 3rd ed. (The questions hit key topics in Internal Medicine, Psychiatry, OB/GYN, Surgery, and Pediatrics--they were less picky and more realistic than many of the USMLEWorld questions; it was good to do these for contrast and was a self-esteem booster after USMLEWorld, especially at the beginning); and 4) USMLEWorld through and through (essential as almost all would agree). I took telegraphic notes on stuff I didn't know in Crush, Boards and Wards, and Kaplan Qs and reviewed them periodically. As a result, I felt quite comfortable during Step 2!
I am selling Crush Step 2 and the Kaplan QBook. Both are in fantastic condition, WITHOUT MARKINGS (except I marked a couple of letter choices in Kaplan that were incorrect--did you a favor). The QBook is for $27 WITH SHIPPING (which beats out the current best price for New/Like new items on Amazon); and Crush is $33 WITH SHIPPING (again competitive with comparable items on Amazon).
I can email you pictures if you like. Email me at [email protected] if interested. Good luck!
Alex