Step III USMLE STEP 3 In addition to COMLEX3

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicineman1

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious as to opinions. I have taken comlex 1 and 2, as well as USMLE 1 and 2. I am finished with internship. I am changing specialties so will be starting a PGY2 in a new field in July. It is an allopathic program. I am also interested in an allopathic fellowship. My question- Ive come this far with the exam, shall I take the USMLE Step 3 in addition to COMLEX 3. I dont actually know of anyone who has done this? Waste of time and money, or feather in cap?