Usmle step 3 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coolkat712

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
Has anybody who has taken the usmle step 3 recently for their results. I been waiting for it since may 13th and still haven’t got it. They say it should take 3-4 weeks and it comes out on Wednesdays only but my question is has anybody who has taken that test for the results for it and if so how long since they took the test did it take them to get the results?

Members don't see this ad.

Has anybody who has taken the usmle step 3 recently for their results. I been waiting for it since may 13th and still haven’t got it. They say it should take 3-4 weeks and it comes out on Wednesdays only but my question is has anybody who has taken that test for the results for it and if so how long since they took the test did it take them to get the results?

Wasn’t this the guy who said he had two significant others who left for medical school asking why they left him? Now it’s clear why he specified the issue was with female medical students. Turns out he’s in medical school/residency.

@M&L

Last edited:
Wasn’t this the guy who said he had two significant others who left for medical school asking why they left him? Now it’s clear why he specified the issue was with female medical students. Turns out he’s in medical school/residency.

@M&L

yeah this guy is a real gem - real gift to humanity from the looks of it. guys like these make me want to date women

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah this guy is a real gem - real gift to humanity from the looks of it. guys like these make me want to date women

99% percent of us guys who behave like this are really just in a bad place and have the potential to be great people. He’s probably bitter and has developed some biases against women that need to be challenged by a mental health provider. Hopefully he gets the help he needs soon and hopefully your anecdotes helped convince him because you spent a few minutes typing that out. There are definitely lots of great men out there. Tons of my friends in residency and medical school are single and not like this as far as I can see.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
99% percent of us guys who behave like this are really just in a bad place and have the potential to be great people. He’s probably bitter and has developed some biases against women that need to be challenged by a mental health provider. Hopefully he gets the help he needs soon and hopefully your anecdotes helped convince him because you spent a few minutes typing that out. There are definitely lots of great men out there. Tons of my friends in residency and medical school are single and not like this as far as I can see.
Yeah I kind of gave up on that . Hahaha . This ship is docked. Hahaha . But it does warm my heart to kjow that