usmle transcript & eras post office

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tin

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know there is a delay for the usmle transcript to be uploaded.........
but whenever someone spots their xcript uploaded can you please indicate when u got it?

On the prior threads i was hearing anything from same day to 3 days.....

Members don't see this ad.

Submitted at 8:03 AM , USMLE transcript uploaded at 3:13 PM.

submitted ~ 9AM. Transcript available 2:40

Mine was uploaded after some programs had already downloaded my app. Anyone know if they get notified that my USMLE transcript is available for download now?

The next time we contact the post office to get application materials, we will get it. Don't worry. They will download it tomorrow or early next week.

The next time we contact the post office to get application materials, we will get it. Don't worry. They will download it tomorrow or early next week.

Why don't I have interview offers yet?!!:confused:

haha jk :laugh:

Yeah, my USMLE Transcript wasn't available until 7:08pm! Despite having applied at 8am this morning.

Freaked me out, but hopefully it doesn't make a difference.

Yeah, my USMLE Transcript wasn't available until 7:08pm! Despite having applied at 8am this morning.

Freaked me out, but hopefully it doesn't make a difference.

I'm pretty sure applying today vs. tomorrow doesn't really make a difference in and of itself.

I applied at 10:45 this morning, and my USMLE still isn't up. Hopefully tomorrow!

I applied at 10:45 this morning, and my USMLE still isn't up. Hopefully tomorrow!

got mine at 2:30

this post, if anything, is def going to be helpful not only to us, but the people that apply in the following cycles. gives them an idea of what to expect.

thanks guys :)

My USMLE transcript was available in MyEras post office at the same time all the other stuff was available. Is it different for some of you?

quick question since all this paranoia is getting to me. So, I am checking the ADTS, and it doesnt list my USMLE transcript (as in, it is not even listed there as "not yet uploaded to postoffice") despite the fact that it was released well before the 9/1/11 date. Am I missing something or is it not supposed to appear until it is actually uploaded (which is different from the finalized authors which shows it as "not yet uploaded"). neurotic, yes.

quick question since all this paranoia is getting to me. So, I am checking the ADTS, and it doesnt list my USMLE transcript (as in, it is not even listed there as "not yet uploaded to postoffice") despite the fact that it was released well before the 9/1/11 date. Am I missing something or is it not supposed to appear until it is actually uploaded (which is different from the finalized authors which shows it as "not yet uploaded"). neurotic, yes.

Mine didn't shw up in any list initially on adts. When I chked in the afternoon it had been uploaded both to eras post office and avail to prgms. I sent my app in at 803 thurs morn so if u submitted later than it shows up latr.

Also make sure u allowed for the release of ur xcript and paid the 70 bucks to do that

:( Well, my usmle transcript is still not up (24 hrs post application). I called to make sure that I hadn't forgotten to do something, and the man I spoke with said it would be another 2-4 days before it was uploaded.

:( Well, my usmle transcript is still not up (24 hrs post application). I called to make sure that I hadn't forgotten to do something, and the man I spoke with said it would be another 2-4 days before it was uploaded.

I applied yesterday and it's still not up yet. I'm probably in the same boat.

I applied yesterday and it's still not up yet. I'm probably in the same boat.

Dumb question. Where/How do I see if it's been uploaded? I see "transcript" but I'm assuming that's my school transcript.

Dumb question. Where/How do I see if it's been uploaded? I see "transcript" but I'm assuming that's my school transcript.

When you go to the "track applications" tab and then pull down the menu to select a specific program you'll see all the things that are uploaded and have been downloaded. When I do this my USMLE transcript says "Not Uploaded to PostOffice."

When you go to the "track applications" tab and then pull down the menu to select a specific program you'll see all the things that are uploaded and have been downloaded. When I do this my USMLE transcript says "Not Uploaded to PostOffice."

Ah I see. Thanks. Yep I'm in the same boat.

My USMLE transcript took a day to upload (applied 11 am on 9/1, up at 3 pm on 9/2). I noted that a couple of programs have already downloaded the transcript like right after it was up. Will all programs eventually go download it? Is the fact that some have it and others don't due to program preference? I thought that the documents would automatically upload to all programs you applied to.

you guys need to relax or you're going to make yourselves sick through this whole process

My USMLE transcript took a day to upload (applied 11 am on 9/1, up at 3 pm on 9/2). I noted that a couple of programs have already downloaded the transcript like right after it was up. Will all programs eventually go download it? Is the fact that some have it and others don't due to program preference? I thought that the documents would automatically upload to all programs you applied to.
It will go out to the programs when they log into the system to update their applicant lists.

so the program has downloaded it when it has a date and time under the "available to program" heading for that document? (doesnt explicitly say they downloaded it)