USMLE tutoring--personalized, affordable, virtual

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

step 2 CK tutor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need help preparing for USMLE exams? Want something that is tailored to your needs and is also affordable? Consider a free consultation with a virtual, personalized tutoring service that charges a fraction what larger companies charge!
I am a board-certified, Vanderbilt-trained pediatrician with a broad portfolio of both clinical and medical education experience. Test preparation has always been a personal strength (I graduated first in my medical school class) and I have helped many students prepare for tests using strategies I've developed. I integrate these techniques into a personalized, 1:1 approach with virtual sessions online. I work alone and am able to charge a very reasonable rate (my fees are less than 1/3 of other similar services offered by tutors with much less training). For a free consultation, please call me at 631-403-2181 or send me an email at [email protected]. Look forward to working with you to help you achieve your USMLE goals!

Members don't see this ad.