USMLE tutoring--personalized, affordable, virtual

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

step 2 CK tutor

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Need help preparing for USMLE exams? Want something that is tailored to your needs and is also affordable? Consider a free consultation with a virtual, personalized tutoring service that charges a fraction what larger companies charge!
I am a board-certified, Vanderbilt-trained pediatrician with a broad portfolio of both clinical and medical education experience. Test preparation has always been a personal strength (I graduated first in my medical school class) and I have helped many students prepare for tests using strategies I've developed. I integrate these techniques into a personalized, 1:1 approach with virtual sessions online. I work alone and am able to charge a very reasonable rate (my fees are less than 1/3 of other similar services offered by tutors with much less training). For a free consultation, please call me at 631-403-2181 or send me an email at [email protected]. Look forward to working with you to help you achieve your USMLE goals!