USMLErx good for memorizing FA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

VeggieGal

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think about USMLErx? I have been using UWorld doing random and timed, but i have 3 more weeks left and really wanted to spend this time memorizing FA. Just wanted to hear everybody's opinions on using USMLErx in the last 3 weeks of board studying with UWorld.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

hey

i used USMLERx all along. If I had to say what was best about it...it was the fact that Rx helped me cram FA. I had overlooked so many small words and what they mean in FA. Rx would ask a Question on it and I would be able remember it.

its cheap and worth it. even if u get 10-20 more questions right on the exam it's worth it

hey thanks so much for the reply...that's exactly why i wanted to use Rx. I was hoping that it would help me cram in my weak areas in the end...especially the minor details that i overlooked in first aid. it may be easier than the real test but i like how they have tons of questions and really help to nail down disease presentations.