USMLERx vs USMLE World

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

highyield

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

this is my first post. woo hoo!

Just wondering what your feelings are of USMLERx?

I take step 1 in exactly 1 month. I am scoring anywhere from 70-85% on 50q blocks from USMLERx. Any idea where this would put me for a real step 1 score?

After reading the reviews of USMLE world on here i am thinking of making the switch. any thoughts on whether i should do that or not?

lastly, could anyone give me some rough correlates of USMLE world scores and step 1 scores.

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

first: welcome to SDN.

Second: take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the "search" feature. You can look for old posts/threads that answer pretty much each of your questions.

Third: just my $0.02, switch to UW.

Sorry about that, but thanks for the repy.

I didn't really find too much recent stuff about USMLERx when i did a search. Maybe I just need some better search skills.

out.

hey hy

i was doing usmlerx-did about 40% of it and was probably scoring right around the same as you. I took two nbme's and got around 226-230 range on both. Hopefully that helps a little...

Switch to UW-much harder questions than RX and explanations are a whole hella lot better.

good luck in your studies.

hey hy

i was doing usmlerx-did about 40% of it and was probably scoring right around the same as you. I took two nbme's and got around 226-230 range on both. Hopefully that helps a little...

Switch to UW-much harder questions than RX and explanations are a whole hella lot better.

good luck in your studies.

After finishing up on UW.. i would still have about lil more than a week left so would it be advisable to go through the Rx book along with FA in the afternoon and evenings? or jus hit the FA flat out cold till e-date? maybe give uw another go?