USMLERx..when?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstewdent

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've seen dozens of threads on here about WHICH qbank to use, and the general consensus seems to be usmle rx during the year and uworld for dedicated. So, as for Rx, HOW and WHEN? Do you mean starting in January? or starting when school starts? If starting when school starts, how do I use the qbank if I haven't properly learned the material? Should I wait and do questions after a certain period of time, or should I just do questions every time I get done reading a certain section of FA? Thanks...I scoured the search to find this specific answer but couldn't get it.

Members don't see this ad.

I bought it but I haven't touched it yet. Honestly I am too busy with classwork right now and still building a foundation. I am hoping to start by Thanksgiving break, (hopefully sooner), especially once I have completed more organ-system blocks.

I've seen dozens of threads on here about WHICH qbank to use, and the general consensus seems to be usmle rx during the year and uworld for dedicated. So, as for Rx, HOW and WHEN? Do you mean starting in January? or starting when school starts? If starting when school starts, how do I use the qbank if I haven't properly learned the material? Should I wait and do questions after a certain period of time, or should I just do questions every time I get done reading a certain section of FA? Thanks...I scoured the search to find this specific answer but couldn't get it.
I started Rx the beginning of second year. Just doing the relevant questions the day before a block exam, for every exam.

Reactions: 1 user