usmleworld on the iPAD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bowser Koopa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to use usmleworld on the ipad?

It would be nice to be able to do questions while on a stationary bike or treadmill :)

Members don't see this ad.

So far what I can tell the fred interface they use is flash based and I am not able to bypass it to use usmleworld on my ipad. Now if you want to be fancy you could tie your ipad to your computer and see your computer through it and use world on there but it would be a longer process. Ipad does allow to remote into your PC.

Members don't see this ad :)
It really is great. For DO students who care, Combank works great directly on iOS, no need for Jump Desktop or anything. UWorld is way better, but my school gave us Combank for "free" so...

It really is great. For DO students who care, Combank works great directly on iOS, no need for Jump Desktop or anything. UWorld is way better, but my school gave us Combank for "free" so...

Well COMBANK just uses straight up HTML to render their pages while UW uses a java app that you have to download. I can see the appeal for UW to do so because it restricts the ability of individuals to copy questions (well non-determined individuals) but it sucks because that is one of the few reasons I carry my laptop with me from rotation site to rotation site so I can access UW. Next year after step 2, my laptop will be far far away from me.