USN acceptance notification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jcrestori

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am curious how The University of Southern Nevada notified those who were accepted? :barf:

Members don't see this ad.

jcrestori said:
I am curious how The University of Southern Nevada notified those who were accepted? :barf:

Usually by a phone call to confirm, followed up by a package of admission information.

rxforlife2004 said:
Usually by a phone call to confirm, followed up by a package of admission information.

USN accepts the most qualified students after their interviews , then the rest will receive acceptance/rejection notification. That was what i heard .

Members don't see this ad :)
hope_611 said:
USN accepts the most qualified students after their interviews , then the rest will receive acceptance/rejection notification. That was what i heard .
Thanks for your information, I guess I will just anticipate a response from the school in the coming weeks (I feel like I am on one of those reality shows with the dramatic music, the flashing lights and the closeups of the contestants faces).

rxforlife2004 said:

Yup, that's exactly how it happened for me. Got a call from Dr DeYoung (Dean of Admissions) to notify me of my acceptance and to see if I was still interested in their program. I gave him a "YES, OF COURSE"--then the admissions package was mailed to me. :)

Asor said:
Yup, that's exactly how it happened for me. Got a call from Dr DeYoung (Dean of Admissions) to notify me of my acceptance and to see if I was still interested in their program. I gave him a "YES, OF COURSE"--then the admissions package was mailed to me. :)

Congrats ASOR! How was your interview? I hope I will at least get an interview next year with USN because my GPA is pretty high. It is just the interview portion I am worried about.