USN acceptance notification

Started by jcrestori
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jcrestori

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am curious how The University of Southern Nevada notified those who were accepted? :barf:
 
jcrestori said:
I am curious how The University of Southern Nevada notified those who were accepted? :barf:

Usually by a phone call to confirm, followed up by a package of admission information.
 
rxforlife2004 said:
Usually by a phone call to confirm, followed up by a package of admission information.

USN accepts the most qualified students after their interviews , then the rest will receive acceptance/rejection notification. That was what i heard .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hope_611 said:
USN accepts the most qualified students after their interviews , then the rest will receive acceptance/rejection notification. That was what i heard .
Thanks for your information, I guess I will just anticipate a response from the school in the coming weeks (I feel like I am on one of those reality shows with the dramatic music, the flashing lights and the closeups of the contestants faces).
 
rxforlife2004 said:
Usually by a phone call to confirm, followed up by a package of admission information.

Yup, that's exactly how it happened for me. Got a call from Dr DeYoung (Dean of Admissions) to notify me of my acceptance and to see if I was still interested in their program. I gave him a "YES, OF COURSE"--then the admissions package was mailed to me. 🙂
 
Asor said:
Yup, that's exactly how it happened for me. Got a call from Dr DeYoung (Dean of Admissions) to notify me of my acceptance and to see if I was still interested in their program. I gave him a "YES, OF COURSE"--then the admissions package was mailed to me. 🙂

Congrats ASOR! How was your interview? I hope I will at least get an interview next year with USN because my GPA is pretty high. It is just the interview portion I am worried about.