USN Second Year Notes and Past Exam Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FashionistaRx

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does a recent USN student have 2nd Year (therapeutics) past lecture notes and past exam questions to offer please. I'm trying to get a head start on reviewing..I don't attend USN, but am about to start my therapeutics year. Please this will be a great help if you can help. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeee. Thank you 🙂
 
Does a recent USN student have 2nd Year (therapeutics) past lecture notes and past exam questions to offer please. I'm trying to get a head start on reviewing..I don't attend USN, but am about to start my therapeutics year. Please this will be a great help if you can help. Pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeee. Thank you 🙂
Why not ask about the stuff for your school? I mean, it's shady either way, so why not just go for the stuff that will be more helpful to you?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.