You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
USN South Jordan campus (thread by a current pharm student)
Started by rxforlife2004
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am just curious about the USN South Jordan campus( like class schedule, population, ethicity, etc.). Is anyone here attending this sister campus?
i heard that most of the class is from utah and white. but that's just hearsay---i'm curious too.
.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just because you got a crap ass job doesn't mean you should take a crap on your own school...grow upi went to the school in henderson. if your looking in to the sister school in utah i can give you a millon reasons why not to attend the school. if your looking for demographics like the other guy said the average student is probally white male mid 20's with 3 wives and a couple kids...
i went to the school in henderson. if your looking in to the sister school in utah i can give you a millon reasons why not to attend the school. if your looking for demographics like the other guy said the average student is probally white male mid 20's with 3 wives and a couple kids...
This isn't true. The reason i am posting this thread is because i do see some pretty decent looking Asian girls in the pharmacy class 😉 😉 That's why i am curious to know if anyone here is one of them.

This isn't true. The reason i am posting this thread is because i do see some pretty decent looking Asian girls in the pharmacy class 😉 😉 That's why i am curious to know if anyone here is one of them.![]()
in utah? that's not what i heard. on the main campus....yes. i believe most of the utah campus is originally from utah.
just because you got a crap ass job doesn't mean you should take a crap on your own school...grow up
the first classes at USN did not have it the same as we do now....so you don't know what she is talking about.
I wanted to know if usn has already operated its south jordan branch. I believe they had been talking about south jordan campus last year too. I tried to find it in google but i could find it nowhere.
Are they doing any building construction for south jordan brach?
Why can't i find south jordan campus in google?
Anyone knows anything about south jordan branch of USN?
Are they doing any building construction for south jordan brach?
Why can't i find south jordan campus in google?
Anyone knows anything about south jordan branch of USN?
I'm glad that you know everything. When the world needs an opinion, they need to run to you for it. Check the poster in question's last few posts...perhaps you will see what im talking about
I'm glad that you know everything. When the world needs an opinion, they need to run to you for it. Check the poster in question's last few posts...perhaps you will see what im talking about
i know what you are talking about and i have talked with the poster in pm. I just want to point out that the previous classes at MY school had it rougher than we have it now. For example, they didn't even have a real building and a lot of things curriculum-wise were way different. If anyone should feel upset about her "shi*** on her school", it would be a USNer, and you know what....I understand where she is coming from b/c it was a lot different then.
I wanted to know if usn has already operated its south jordan branch. I believe they had been talking about south jordan campus last year too. I tried to find it in google but i could find it nowhere.
Are they doing any building construction for south jordan brach?
Why can't i find south jordan campus in google?
Anyone knows anything about south jordan branch of USN?
the south jordan campus is being built. they started having classes last August in a temporary building, like they did when the Las Vegas campus first started. I don't know when the South Jordan campus will be finished but they have already broke ground.
I read the article that goverment was involved to build that pharmacy school in Utah.
Maybe that was why most of class is from utah. The school is kinds of obligate to admit only utah students. I am sure students from other states also apply to this school like PU in oregon.
Anyway I read how the USN was founded. He dose have brilliant ideas but it seems like the school grows way to fast without being detail support to students.
Maybe that was why most of class is from utah. The school is kinds of obligate to admit only utah students. I am sure students from other states also apply to this school like PU in oregon.
Anyway I read how the USN was founded. He dose have brilliant ideas but it seems like the school grows way to fast without being detail support to students.
I read the article that goverment was involved to build that pharmacy school in Utah.
Maybe that was why most of class is from utah. The school is kinds of obligate to admit only utah students. I am sure students from other states also apply to this school like PU in oregon.
Anyway I read how the USN was founded. He dose have brilliant ideas but it seems like the school grows way to fast without being detail support to students.
USN is a private school and so it does not have any obligation to Nevada or Utah students. They do not formally have a preference for instate students. Most of the class in Utah is from Utah because the students chose Utah as their preference. People from CA probably picked Las Vegas as their preference since it is so close to drive home to Southern Cal. And others from other states....well, who knows what they picked
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K