USN - South Jordan, Utah duplex available

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

overhillpharmer

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be attending USN South Jordan campus this fall 2007. I own a duplex about 12 miles away from the school. I currently plan to live on one side of the duplex and renting the 4 bed / 1 bath side of the duplex to 4 fellow USN students if I can drum up enough interest. Rent will be about $325 per month per person including the following utilities: Cable TV with DVR, high speed internet, natural gas, electrcity, water, and trash. A discount will be given for multiple months of advanced payment on lease. A 16 minute drive (mostly interstate highway) easily accesses the South Jordan campus. Carpooling will be available to save on gas money. Please send private message or post a reply if you would like any more information. I will be monitoring this thread often.

thanx,
Over

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I just found your ad. I would be interested in one of the room. I should be in Utah in July to come check it out. I would also like to know how many baths.

I notice that your ad was posted last year. I was wondering if this year you have a room to rent out? I am coming to UT campus this fall.