USN starting a pharmacy school in Utah?

Started by flyer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

flyer

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard a rumor that USN is going to startup a school in Utah. Is this true?
 
TMVegas said:
The Utah campus is an option on their app.

Thanks, I just looked at the application and saw that option. Does anyone know if this Utah campus is for sure? What is the latest news?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flyer said:
I have heard a rumor that USN is going to startup a school in Utah. Is this true?
I called USN after reading about it in an article in a Salt Lake City newspaper and they confirmed it.