USP 36/ NF31 Questions...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxScribble

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks.

I'm relatively new to the boards, and don't mean to come off rubbish on a first post. I just don't post frequently, and more often than not just read up from time to time.

Anyway, I happened to manage a couple of Pharmacies for the past couple of years or so...

We recently opened a new Pharmacy and I bought the hardcover copies of the 2013 USP 36 NF-31 bookset, unfortunately they are not needed and i ended up wasting over $850.

I'm trying to sell this on the open market at the discretion of the Pharmacist, but am trying to figure why in the world it would fetch for $3800+ USED on Amazon. What is the value of said books? What can I expect to make back for the store?

It is in brand new condition, sealed.
 

I guess there is a market of overzealous rich folk because I see that on amazon a lot. Price gouging that is. They can ask for whatever they want and let the buyer beware.

2013 USP36-NF31 Print Subscription purchased from USP is $850.00.

http://store.usp.org

The new edition publishes in 10 days and in May your standard is moot. You have to take a hit. Can you donate it to a school and write it off?