VA MPJE questions on USP standards on compounding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PApharm724

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I recently moved to Virginia and will be taking the test soon. I was pregnant when the Covid-19 pandemic started and thus had to stop working for safety reasons in another state. I am a first-time parent, and I don't get a lot of opportunities to study. I don't know anyone who recently took the VA MPJE so I was hoping to ask anyone on this forum who took the exam, especially recently.
I bought the Long book (2019 edition) and printed the law documents from the Board. I also have the RxPrep book to review the sterile compounding chapters. I bought the Long book because I read that the book is the "go-to" book. However, I noticed that the Long book has about 50 pages on USP standards on compounding. I never had to study this much on USP for my other states MPJE. Is it worth studying all those pages on the USP standards on compounding in the Long book and commit to memorize all those numbers? How many questions does VA MPJE have on the USP standards on compounding? Did anyone take it recently?
Any help or insight would be really appreciated! Thank you so much for taking your time to read my questions.

Members don't see this ad.