China and Eastern Asia UST - graduation regalia

Started by box29
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

box29

Keep on keepin' on Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all,

I was just wondering what the cap and gown colors are for graduates of UST. My mother was a graduate back in 1963 and she doesn't remember if her cap and gown was black or gold for the college of medicine and surgery.

The reason I ask is that my school is allowing physician family members to hood us at graduation and I thought it would be a great idea to see if I could get her the cap and gown from her alma mater. If it's just black, I could just rent one for her here.

Thanks for any and all replies.