So I just got the waitlist letter from USUHS. This is my first choice school and definitely want to attend if I get off the waitlist. I also just got a spot in the navy HPSP. I'm worried because I don't want to hold off accepting my HPSP offer in the hopes of maybe getting into USUHS. Is it possible for me to commit to the HPSP now and potentially 2 months from now back out from it to attend USUHS?