All Branch Topic (ABT) USUHS Alumni Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gnich1914

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all, just wanted to get a general overview of any experiences that doctors that attended USUHS might have. In general I would love the hear about what its like living in Bethesda, The typical day of a student and typical rotation schedule and military experiences students may be introduced to. Feel free to add any information that you like, I would like to learn as much as I can. Best, Garry

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Garry,

The problem with USUHS isn’t USUHS. It’s an average allopathic medical school and that’s more than good enough for almost anyone. The problem is the 10-20 years to follow. If you can read everything here and decide it’s a good idea to commit to that, then go for it.

G

Hi Garry,

The problem with USUHS isn’t USUHS. It’s an average allopathic medical school and that’s more than good enough for almost anyone. The problem is the 10-20 years to follow. If you can read everything here and decide it’s a good idea to commit to that, then go for it.

G
[/QUOTE
Will do. But would you mind giving any examples of cons that can accumulate during the next 10-20 years.

Members don't see this ad :)

Look, I can't be bothered to take some time to read anything already posted on this forum, okay. Why can't you just spoon feed me every single thing I want to know? GAWD, people are such jerks on this forum!

Reactions: 1 users