USUHS Class of 2016

Started by rubixcube
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rubixcube

Nephrologist
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello- I'm starting this thread for anyone applying to the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) for the class of 2016.

USU is my first choice; I submitted the AMCAS app on June 1st, but AMCAS says they won't send data to med schools until the 17th; looks like they're trying to force us to take a vacation 🙂

A lot of general knowledge questions about USU have been answered in other threads, but just in case you haven't seen it, here is a link to the supplemental app materials if you're interested. http://www.usuhs.mil/adm/suppinstr.html They'll send you an email with this information if they want a secondary from you, but no harm in looking ahead.

Post if you've applied to USU and if you get an interview! Everyone deserves a place to shout to the Internet that they've been accepted!:welcome:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all. Don't worry about the waitlist. In my class, 2012 just graduated, we had people accepted off the wait list days before starting in August.

I've got a ton of Ensign rank stuff that I'd be happy to pass on to anyone who wants it. I've got two sets of soft shoulder boards, one set of hard shoulder boards, and six plus of both small and large butter bars. I'll send it all to anyone who PMs me. If you're going to ODS, they may make you buy it there anyway but for prior-Os, NROTC, or USNA grads, this could save you some money. Although I'll take anything over the cost of postage, I don't really care about the money.

Huck
 
Hello all, Dave here, accepted class of 2016. Just stopping by to say hello, and that I am really looking forward to the experience. Feel free to contact me here or PM.

Good luck all, see you at BOLC