UT Austin Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cherryblossom222

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have idea how it's like to be a pharmacy student at UT austin?
Are they really helping you to succeed? Are there many work/internship opportunities during school?

I am just worried because they are so poor at responding me back to emails or calls.
I tried to contact them so many times about my prereqs, but haven't got any response yet.

Now I need to decide between UW Pharmacy and UT austin, so I need help from anyone!

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have idea how it's like to be a pharmacy student at UT austin?
Are they really helping you to succeed? Are there many work/internship opportunities during school?

I am just worried because they are so poor at responding me back to emails or calls.
I tried to contact them so many times about my prereqs, but haven't got any response yet.

Now I need to decide between UW Pharmacy and UT austin, so I need help from anyone!

Thank you!!

What do you call a student that graduated at the top of his class from a top school and a student that graduated at the bottom of his class from the lowest ranked school? A pharmacist.

Go to the cheapest school

Reactions: 1 user
I have several friends that attended and graduated from UT Austin Pharmacy. Great school and everyone knows about their program in Texas. All my friends ended up finding a job before they graduated.

Reactions: 1 user