UT El Paso physical therapy school..Can anyone comment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

johncronejr

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been looking for any comments about UTEP's physical therapy school. I know that they are not ranked by Us News, but I do not want to base everything on a voluntary ranking. I can go anywhere, but my wife is wanting to attend a Midwifery school which is in El Paso and it wold just work much better for us if I could attend UTEP, otherwise we would have to be separated for a year.

If the school is accredited wouldn't they put forth an adequate curriculum? I can get the most out of wherever I go as well as the clinicals. I just want to make sure that the program is adequate. I would appreciate any comments or feedback.