UT Houston Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jmazz12

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I was wondering if anyone on these boards is affiliated with the University at Texas Houston ER program or knows anything about it? I will be applying this year and the Houston area is very high on my list.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone, I was wondering if anyone on these boards is affiliated with the University at Texas Houston ER program or knows anything about it? I will be applying this year and the Houston area is very high on my list.

Thanks!

Hey there Maz!

You should try to PM "EM Junkie". He was a PGY2 resident there in 2007. He should be able to give you some good feedback since he has probably completed his residency by now.

Thanks so much blue mirage! Ill give it a shot

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks so much blue mirage! Ill give it a shot

you can PM me Any question you have. I am an intern at the program. I also was a student at UT houston so i may be able to answer some of your questions.

I know the program director for the upcoming Baylor (?) program. I think their first year will be 2011???

Thanks dlung, appreciate the response. I am a 4th year student now so I am hoping to be able to start in 2010!