UT Southwestern DPT Class of 2017

Started by Romazicon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Romazicon

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've met quite a bit of people that are going to start in May. I know that there have been 4 students from my University that got a reserved seat by applying to the Advancing Physical Therapy Program. (I did not apply, but I got accepted through the normal application process. So that's 5 from our school!).

I've also met one other person here who was also accepted (and taking the seat)!

Are there any others here at SDN? I'm anxious to meet more future classmates and DPTs!
 
I've met quite a bit of people that are going to start in May. I know that there have been 4 students from my University that got a reserved seat by applying to the Advancing Physical Therapy Program. (I did not apply, but I got accepted through the normal application process. So that's 5 from our school!).

I've also met one other person here who was also accepted (and taking the seat)!

Are there any others here at SDN? I'm anxious to meet more future classmates and DPTs!

Hey Romazicon! I know this is a bit of an old thread, but as I browsing I couldn't help but notice that you went to UTA as well! *current student here* lol I had a quick question about the APT program. Did your friends know that they had gotten accepted to UTSW once they applied or did they tell them they had gotten accepted prior to applying? I'm asking cause I'm in the APT program and idk how it works. I know some people that were in it, but didn't get in to UTSW. If you could offer an info about how their process went about I would really appreciate it. Im really confused because I haven't heard anything after completing the 40hr internship.