UT-SW = 5 spots open?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Coastie

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone please confirm or deny this? I have trouble believing that rumor!

Members don't see this ad.

As of april/may there were 3 spots open.

There are usually two to three spots open starting in the spring for the next fall (not the upcoming fall). I haven't heard anything about people transferring out. It's usually the out of match positions for CA-1's slots.

Members don't see this ad :)
There are no positions open at this time. Actually we are 1 resident above the assigned quota (20 CA1's instead of 18-19 assigned quota). The resident pictures are not updated on the website for CA1's. We take 3 residents out of the match, but took 6 residents because of the expanding anesthesia services. Those 6 pictures are not posted on the web-site. Hope that helps.

A buddy of mine called last week and told me there were 5 openings..Thanks for the update.

There are no positions open at this time. Actually we are 1 resident above the assigned quota (20 CA1's instead of 18-19 assigned quota). The resident pictures are not updated on the website for CA1's. We take 3 residents out of the match, but took 6 residents because of the expanding anesthesia services. Those 6 pictures are not posted on the web-site. Hope that helps.

Staff positions are open, not the resident slots.