Utah MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zulutrix

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can't really give you any advice, but I take the Utah MPJE this Saturday...what kind of questions did you get the first time??? Any areas you remember that I should focus on? I haven't talked to anybody who ever felt like they did well. Seems like everybody gets right around 75...

I remembered few things about my wife's exam- branch pharmacy, nuclear pharmacy, collaborative Pharmacy. These topics are not really well covered anywhere...
Good luck

Last edited:
I am supposed to take the exam tomorrow. I didn't really have a good book to study from ...Couldn't find a book online to purchase...so all I have is the hard-core law stuff posted on DOPL pharmacy website. Let's hope they will ask questions only from those so I'll pass. :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I am supposed to take the exam tomorrow. I didn't really have a good book to study from ...Couldn't find a book online to purchase...so all I have is the hard-core law stuff posted on DOPL pharmacy website. Let's hope they will ask questions only from those so I'll pass. :xf:

Good luck buddy! Please letme know how did it go? Also please let me know the areas to focus on....I have it on 09/01/09.
Thanks

zulutrix congratulations on passing i was wondering if there was any hipaa or medicare on your test or the new compounding laws...your response would be appreciated!!

zulutrix congratulations on passing i was wondering if there was any hipaa or medicare on your test or the new compounding laws...your response would be appreciated!!
There was no question on hipaa or medicare. Compounding is important and there were couple of questions on it.
Good luck