Utah State 2026-2027 (c/o 2031 hopefuls)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Logan, UT Utah State University College of Veterinary Medicine IS tuitionIS $27,658 OOS tuitionOOS $52,686 UTAHST-VET Details Interview Feedback

supershorty

Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Utah State University College of Veterinary Medicine - Class of 2031 (2026-2027 Application Cycle)

Thread Purpose: This is the official discussion thread for applicants to the Utah State University College of Veterinary Medicine applying during the 2026-2027 admissions cycle (matriculating Class of 2031). Share acceptances, waitlist updates, questions, and connect with fellow applicants.

Who Should Use This Thread:
  • Applicants to USU for Fall 2027 matriculation
  • Current applicants seeking information about the admissions process
  • Current USU students or grads sharing their experiences and answering questions

Key Application Information:

🔗 Helpful Resources:

How to Use This Thread:
  • Share acceptance/waitlist/rejection updates
  • Ask questions!
  • Connect with fellow applicants

Thread Guidelines:
  • Be respectful and supportive
  • Verify all information with official school sources
  • Use search function before asking repeat questions
  • Celebrate acceptances, support those still waiting

Good luck to all applying!
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey forum, I took the PREview exam. It says that my scores will come out in July. Will scores automatically send to USU or do I need to go in and manually send through the PREview exam portal? 😊 thanks!
 
Hey forum, I took the PREview exam. It says that my scores will come out in July. Will scores automatically send to USU or do I need to go in and manually send through the PREview exam portal? 😊 thanks!
I take my PREview exam in August. That’s a great question. I assumed scores would automatically send to USU. I would reach out to Ryan Soelberg to confirm!
 
Hey forum, I took the PREview exam. It says that my scores will come out in July. Will scores automatically send to USU or do I need to go in and manually send through the PREview exam portal? 😊 thanks!

Once it's out, use the "share score" function on the portal to send it to USU. You have to give permission on the portal; it won't send automatically.
 
Looks like instate interviews will be held online in January. Does anyone have insight on when we can anticipate Kira invitations?